February 4, 2010

DAZZLER!

SNAP! Celery is my new ingredient of the week! I've heard it told that celery has no nutritional value, or that it takes more energy to digest it than its worth. Well that sounds like a bunch of rumors coming from jealous fruits and vegetables to me! I bet celery doesnt care what other fruits and vegetables think, it just does its thing!

INGREDIENTS:

2 PEARS
2 STALKS OF CELERY
1 INCH CUBE OF GINGER

I ran out of carrots early this week munching on them while watching DARKON! and needed something to go with my pear juice! Celery was up to the challege! The pear has such a classy taste, but classy can be uptight, and I like to party! The celery adds a little snap! Its amazing how celery juice still tastes like your snapping into it! So now if the pear is all classed up to go to the ball, the celery is the fancy outfit that dazzles everyone inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment