February 12, 2010

BLOOD!

To celebrate a heart holiday, I decided to try a food Ive never ventured into before : BEETS! I was terrified of them, they look like rocks that bleed when you cut them! But FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER!

INGREDIENTS:
3 SMALL BEETS
1 BLOOD ORANGE
1 APPLE



Since I was so scared of beets, I decided to add a BLOOD ORANGE! This is also a scary food, because oranges should have orange juice, but the blood oranges drink other fruits blood so they have red juice! I juiced this at a party last week and it still tastes like an orange even though its a vampire! It makes sense to throw a vampire blood orange with the beets who are full of blood. Now its like a horror movie! The beets were less scary because they were being slain by the vampire orange. I added an apple because I wasnt sure how much juice I would need. Maybe the apple is the hero of the juice story who slays the vampire orange! After repeating FEAR IS THE MIND KILLER I gave it a taste, and it was good! Beets aren't scary at all!

Big thanks to Jennifer who gave me the blood orange since I don't know where to buy them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment