January 31, 2010

MORDOR!

A fantastic new discovery! DARK AS THE CLOUDS OF MORDOR! This is the sort of drink a dark wizard would love!

INGREDIENTS:

1 PLASTIC THING OF BLACKBERRIES
1 HANDFUL OF SEEDLESS GRAPES





This was a complete impulse, since I passed by a store that had blackberries for sale for a mere dollar! I couldn't resist! I decided to try some grapes with it, since I've never juiced them before either, and I thought it would be funny to juice two bunches of many little things. I put them all together down the chute, and LO! THE BLACKBERRIES SWARMED OVER THE CLEAR GRAPE COLOR LIKE THE ARMIES OF MORDOR, LEAVING A BLACK LIQUID WHERE CRYSTAL PURITY REMAINED! The snappy blackberry flavor is complemented by the smooth grape taste, you get both flavors clashing for victory in your mouth!

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell if these juice frenzies are arbitrary, artistic creations (that you would not want to recreate) or earnest recommendations. As an avid fan of juices and smoothies (not so much in the winter months), should I sacrifice the multitude of fruit for a taste? Is it worth it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY TRY THIS ONE! Dont let my sparse posting fool you, I may only post once a week, but since I have been given this machine I have been juicing twice everyday! Posting once a week gives me time to play around and try new ways out, but these are only the best recipes!

    ReplyDelete