January 24, 2010

STORMS OF SATURN

After a fierce battle with the juicer, I bring forth a new drink! The STORMS OF SATURN!

INGREDIENTS:
1 PITTED MANGO
1 PLASTIC THING OF BLUEBERRIES
1 WHOLE APPLE








So mangos are crazy, and love jumping around in the juicer, which was a surprise for me! Ive setup my juicer to pour into my glass at an angle because the glass is too tall to fit underneath, and if the juicer is bouncing around the glass inevitably moves! In a flurry of action, I emptied the plastic thing of blueberries! Which was also exciting, because the blueberries didnt all go in the shoot and made a mess on the floor. And still did not settle the storm! I quickly sliced an apple in two and threw it in, and apples have a ton of juice Ive learned. I have had an irrational fear of juicing apples because I read once on a conspiracy internet website that appleseeds have arsnic in them! So I expected this drink to kill me. But it was delicious!

After contemplating what to name it, I looked on my saturn poster, and it dawned on me how the storms of saturn are such ferocious beasts with the power of 400 earth storms but appear as wispy clouds on my cool poster, and how my delicious juice has wispy clouds between flavors which hide the mess I made in the kitchen. JUICE FRENZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment