March 9, 2010

SUPER POSITIVE

I have been searching for the right combo to go with peaches, and I FINALLY found something that works!

INGREDIENTS:

2 PEACHES (PITTED)
1 WHOLE PLASTIC THING OF BLUEBERRIES






Peaches are so sensitive and quiet! Every time I tried to mix them into a party they would just sulk in the corner and go unnoticed. And I know they arent losers! When its just me and peaches, we have the best time hanging out in the sun. They just need a quieter party, and I finally found a match: blueberries! I love hanging out with blueberries, they are filled with super positive B vitamins that always make me feel good. (I am biased towards vitamins that share letters in my name and also turn your pee neon yellow!) When placed together, the super positive blueberries bring out the party in the peaches!

Thanks to Susan for the suggestion!

1 comment:

  1. NO WAY!!!!!!!!! I suggested PINEAPPLES & blueberries!!!!! This sounds so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete